Option 1: Create new fixed asset
- Press or use fast access from the main menu
and proceed to the creation tab
2. Choose type of purchase - full price or loan
3. Pick supplier from the list. If you have new supplier - create it in the suppliers' module
4. Fill in information about the item and purchase for outside and inner purposes:
Name, model, Registration No, etc
5. Pick the type/subtype of FAS from the list
6. Input purchase info - LPO and Invoice No.
7. Set the status. Your item status will be "available" after saving the job.
NOTE: the item could be depreciated when is in a status "available" or "in use" (create internal transfer or move order to set the item in these statuses)
8. Put the asset and additional/other costs, opening depreciation value.
Total cost and opening net value will be counted by the system.
9. You can also link FAS to department and employee and set the location for reports and inventory.
10. Select the company to put the FAS on company balance
11. Choose the right accounts for INCOME, DEPRECIATION, EXPENSE accounts according to your company policy and presets.
Find them by starting to type number or name of account or just pick them from the list.
These settings will affect the accounting operations with FASes.
12. Choose the condition of the FAS.
13. Set the lifetime of FAS in months and set the dates - this input will be used by the system to accumulate the depreciation starting from the (first date of running/exploitation of item), which is mandatory to set.
14. Now you can save your FAS and clone/copy it to create FAS with similar input
Here is informational panel
Remaining lifetime - months till the end of FAS lifetime
Depreciation per month - amount accumulated per month
Estimated depreciation - amount accumulated since the starting date
Estimated Net value - net value up to date
Create INCOME JOB
1. Choose type/sub type "FAS Income"
2. Select company/bank
3. Select your FAS from dropdown
4. Select Debit and Credit accounts No. for your job.
5. Post the job
Option 2: CREATE FIXED ASSET FROM REQUEST
1. Open Fixed Asset requests and press “NEW” or open “New FAS request” from main menu.
2. Add Item location, department, date and notes
3. Add description
4. Save order/request
- Go to approval tab and press button “Approve”. Your name will appear in an approval information
2. Change the status of your items one by one
3. Control the status of your request using the dropdown
1. Choose your item from drop down, press “+”
2. Select Type and subtype from dropdowns and press “+” to create the FAS
3. Input the information into all fields and press
Your Asset is saved in FASes base.
Move order/ Internal transfer
Here you can create move order
Select stations, responsible person and the date
FIXED ASSET CLOSE DATE - THE DATE ON WHICH THE DEPRECIATION POSTED, IS USED TO JUSTIFY ON WHICH DATE THE FAS IS CLOSED BY DEPRECIATION, IF IT IS MORE THAN CURRENT CLOSIGN PERIOD - THE DEPRECIATION PROCESSING WILL BE IGNORED
Required fieds: COMPANY, ASSET COST, INCOME ACCOUNT, DEPRECIATION ACCOUNT, EXPENSE ACCOUNT, START DATE, PURCHASE DATE, SUPPLIER
If no posted Debit balance on date of closing - the Fixed asset won't be porcessed with Depreciation.