Home Page→ HR→ Employees Attendance→ Attendance Summary
This interface allows you to track in and out the activity of each employee during the selected period. Using reports you can analyze how much time was spent by each employee on work processes.
Filtration by the department and position helps you to understand the situation in each part of your company.
- # - ascending serial number
- ID – the unique number of each person
- Name – the name, middle name and surname of each employee
- Department – the branch where the employee works
- Position – the employee’s post
- HR_ID – the unique number of each employee
- Total – the sum of time during the selected period
- Dates – the dates are shown according to the selected period (in case the working time is more than 12 hours, the color of the fort will be red )
How to create the entry
- Select the necessary person and click on the day. In the sidebar, you have an opportunity to see the out/in information about working activity during the one day
- Fill in the necessary fields and select IN or OUT variant to create a new entry.
Pay attention that the Person field is required. The dtr device will be found according to the selected person
- Click the Save button . In case the creation was success, you will see a new entry in the sidebar
How to delete the entry in the sidebar
- Choose any entry with the creator and click the Delete button.
Pay attention that you have no opportunity to delete the date without creator and canDeleteDTR permission
- The entry in the sidebar is highlighted in red in case it has the creator
Sorting and filtering
- Making the filtration by the DTR field, you have an opportunity to find the necessary entry by the number of the DTR device. Pay attention that only numbers can be entered in this field
- In the Department selector, you can find all entries from the Department interface.
- The entries in the Position selector will be shown according to the selected department in the Department field
- The Quick Search is possible by such columns: #, ID, Name, Position, Department, HR_ID, Days and Total
You can use reports to see the activity in a more convenient view.
Reports which are available:
- Day Total Details (pdf/xls)
- Day Total Summary (pdf/xls)
- First In – Last Out Detailed (pdf/xls)
- First In – Last Out Summary (xls)