Home→ Flights→ Map&Empty Legs→ Empty Legs
This interface allows you to create empty legs and to view the already existing.
There is an opportunity to search the nearest empty legs by the radius and in the same country.
Using different filters, you can find the necessary entries quicker.
The most important information is shown in the columns: available PAX and payload, origin and destination, date of departure and arrival etc.
- ID – the unique number of the leg
- Status – the condition of the flight
- Type – the type of the aircraft
- Source – the way to create the empty leg (enquiry, manual, operator, avinode)
- Valid From – the departure date
- Valid To – the arrival date
- From – the IATA code of the flight’s origin
- To – the IATA code of the flight’s destination
- From ICAO – the ICAO code of the flight’s origin
- To ICAO – the ICAO code of the flight’s destination
- From City – the departure city
- To City – the arrival city
- Operator – the company who carries out the flight
- Aircraft Type – the model of the aircraft
- Reg. No – the registration number
- Available PAX – the maximum number of seats
- Available Payload, kg – the maximum weight of load
- Broker – the broker’s initials
- Office – the name of the company
- Notes – the space with additional information
Sorting and filtering
- You have an opportunity to filter empty legs by:
- the airport of departure and arrival
- the radius in which you have an opportunity to land the plane. Pay attention that this field is available in case you select the from/to airports. In other variants, the Radius fields will be blocked
- the country of departure and arrival
- the region of departure and arrival
- office, operator, broker, source, type and aircraft type
- the registration number and contact
- the status
Select and fill in any fields in filters and click the Search button.
- You have an opportunity to search the nearest empty legs by the radius
- select the origin and destination
- select the radius
The airport in the desired radius will be found.
- Make a tick in the SC to search the empty leg in same country
- Pay attention
- in case you fill in the from/to airport fields, the from/to country and the from/to region selectors will be blocked
- in case you fill in the from/to country fields, the from/to airport and the from/to region selectors will be blocked
- in case you fill in the from/to region fields, the from/to country and the from/to airport selectors will be blocked
No permissions on the Empty leg list
The interior interface
Select any empty leg using the double click
The elements of the interior interface
- The Office, Operator, Status, Broker, Type, Aircraft, From Airport, To Airport, Currency, Rate selectors
- The “From Date” and “To date” calendar
- Fields to fill: Price, Registration, Pax Available, Payload Available, Contact Name, Contact Tel., Contact Email, Comments
- The map with the route
- Pay attention that the Operator, Aircraft, From Airport and To Airport fields are required
- You have an opportunity to link the empty leg to enquiry
- Click the Link to Enquiry button in case you need to link the entry to any enquiry. Pay attention that the entries of the current month will be shown in the sidebar.
- Click the Link to Enquiry A button in case you need to link the entry to the enquiry with the same route.
- You will see the number of the selected enquiry in case of the successful linking
|<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">|
|<p>The document has moved <a href="https://new.perditor.awery.aero/api/permissions/csv?page=EmptylegPage">here</a>.</p>|