Home→ Accounting→ Fixed Assets→ FA Requests
This interface allows you to see the full list of FA Requests and the main information about them.
You have an opportunity to create/delete/edit requests. Tick the ALL checkbox to display all created requests.
With the help of filters, you can find the necessary entry quicker.
- ID – the unique number of FA request
- Status – the condition of request
- Requirement No – the request number
- Posting date – the date of creation
- Requested By – the requested department
- Required Date – the needed date
- Posted By – the creator of the request
- Location – delivery to a location
- Department – delivery to department
- Qty ordered items – count of items
- Qty items – count of the process items
How to create/delete FA Request
- Use buttons to create/delete FA Request
- The button to create FA Request
- The button to delete FA Request
Sorting and filtering
- You have an opportunity to make the filtration by:
- ID, Request No input fields
- Delivery location, Req. Department, Deliv. Department, Statuses selectors
- From date, To date calendar
- Tick the ALL checkbox to display all FA Requests. Without this tick, you will have an opportunity to see only your requests.
|Permission name||Description||Image URL|
|canDelete||can delete fas requests|
|viewAll||allows user to see the list of all fixed asset requests|