Home Page→ Accounting→ Bank Accounts
The list of Bank Accounts which displays all banks with balance.
List of description
- Name - the name of bank account
- Account No - the number of account
- Bank - the name of bank
- Company - the name of the bank company
- Type - the name of account type
- Currency - the currency of the bank
- Default - shows the default entry
- Balance - the amount of the balance (with active ‘With balance’ check-box)
- Cheque Received - the amount of the received cheque (with active ‘With balance’ check-box)
- Cheque Issued - the amount of the issued cheque (with active ‘With balance’ check-box)
To view the details of the bank press the Info button, which is available at the end of the table by hovering over the record row.
Filtering and Sorting
You can filter your bank accounts by:
- ICC - Include Only Cleared Cheques (Ignore Due and other Status).
- IIC - Include Issued Due check with a date passed and all Cleared Checks Only (Ignore Due Received and other Status).
- CAPC - Consider All Cheques Cleared.
- Currency - the name of account type
- Fixed - the name of account type
- Active - the status of account
- Inactive - the status of account
Also, using the ‘With balance’ check-box, you will see the list of accounts that have balanced.
And in the bank account table will be added three more columns named Balance, Cheque Received and Cheque Issued.
To view a report press the Reports button. Then you can select the date and press on PDF Report.
|<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">|
|<p>The document has moved <a href="https://new.perditor.awery.aero/api/permissions/csv?page=BankAccountsPage">here</a>.</p>|