What are system requirements (end-user)?
- Optimal: 20-22” display with 1680x1050 resolution.
- Minimal: 1366 x 800 resolution.
- RAM - from 8GB, Intel i5 generation 5+
- Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari browser.
- Windows, MAC, Linux operating System.
- Adobe Flash player version 32+ (required for User Interfaces) - http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer
- 1 Mbps Internet connection speed; minimum 4 Mbps for more than 1 active user at once.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader for PDF viewing - http://get.adobe.com/reader
- Adobe Air - http://get.adobe.com/air
- Open Office - http://www.openoffice.org/ - office formats for some Documents Generation (like AWB Printing, Charter Agreement, etc.).
What are technical server requirements (hosted version)?
- A dedicated or virtual server is required for the hosted model setup and operation of the system.
- Location in any network provider professional data-center anywhere in the world with 24/7 power and high-speed network connectivity (option of Local server setup is available) - incoming (minimum 8 Mbps) and outgoing speed (minimum 20 Mbps).
- Intel Xeon (or AMD) processor x 2 (4 cores recommended).
- RAM – 8GB (16+ GB recommended for high load).
- 200 GB of hard-disk space (2 x 500 GB recommended).
- Unlimited data traffic plans (minimum 20 GB – incoming, 80 GB – outgoing).
- Static IP-address or Dynamic if installed locally in the office.
- Linux operating system, the best options is Debian OS x64 version: http://www.debian.org/distrib/ or Cent OS x 64
- SSH Connection to server with full root access enabled user for Awery support team.
Can Awery ERP be used in offline mode?
Awery is 100% web-based solution, so you can use it online only.
What are the types of Awery ERP users?
- General user - a user that has login/password allowing to open Awery ERP and is able to work with the system based on the assigned role (set of permissions). Only one user with the same login/password can use the system (if a user logs in with same credentials to another device, current user will be logout automatically).
- Crew user - a user with an access to Crew Portal only.
- External user - a user with an access to the tools integrated to the customer web-site (for example online charter booking, cargo booking, etc.).
Can one send email/sms from Awery?
Yes, Awery ERP has an integrated mailing/sms tool with templates support.
Is it possible to integrate Awery with 3rd party programs/websites?
- Awery can be easily integrated into your existing infrastructure.
- Explore all our integrations here.
- We can integrate with any third party using API, XML, RPC, etc.
Which types of messages does Awery ERP support?
- SITA - for Movement Messages
- CASS - for AWB invoicing
- IATA CIMP - for AWB Messaging (FFR, FFM, etc.)
- Any kind of integrations through API, XML, RPC, etc.
How does Awery ensure the security of customer data?
- All connections are done through secured SSL.
- Unix based operating system with advanced access setup and security.
- Life data replication to mirror servers in the cloud.
- Daily backup of database and files provided to Customer.
- Cloud hosting in certified network provider that uses industry-best security and encryption.
- Signed NDA for data protection in place.
- User management and control are performed by Customer.
- The user is auto-blocked if a password is wrong during the login (after several attempts).
- An ability to block user login outside the office network (by IP).